Monday, November 10, 2008

the choot-choots and million billion fifty six squares

mommy's so ruuuuude putting me pictures up like that!!!!! *angry baby face*

today i'm tired agaaaaain ... we were out sooooper early to go to GIANT. boy is giant GIANT! so many things to see!!! i found the diaper aisle most interesting, especially the big bloo pack with the chinese baby on it ... looked like ME!!! tried to tell mommy and daddy - i think they got it!!

then we took daddy's vroom-vroom to this other place mommy and daddy called square. but it had a lot more corners than million billion fifty six that squares supposed to have!

we walked into this store and mommy went crazy and bought me lots of things. yay! for example ... i have two-ty ninety eight new pairs of socks and a brand new huggable jacket for when we go to million billion fifty six squares again! it's cold ~ brrr!

then we met aunty farah uncle brian again and aunty farah fussed over me again hehe ... she brought me up and i saw many many things!!! we were at a swimming pool and there were little choot-choots going past. and aunty farah made me laugh and laugh when she talk ... she's always babbling and babbling very loudly don't she know i don't understand??? hehe ..

then we went to another place with hundred onety nine people and the same funny smell ... and i was soooo tired i just slept. and then and then I HAD A NIGHTMARE and i called out to mommy but she ignored me for so long that it made me sad so i started crying ... and THEN she opened me spaceship and huggies meeeeee ... uhoohoohoo i'm so sad just thinking about it!!!!

shortly after we went home.



yesterday i had fun too!!! mommy's mommy and daddy that means me grand-daddy and grand-mommy came and grand-daddy carried me and i saw many many things around the house! when mommy took me into our room, i decided to tell her about aaaaalllll the things i saw! when she brought me back out grand-daddy and grand-daddy and grand-mommy and grand-mommy all said they could hear our conversation! i'm so embarassed!

then mommy took me in again for my last meal and made her happy by drinking the WHOLE bottle!! then i sleep and dream!

No comments: